Nup

Time is like eating forty cakes. Sometimes you really just need to say No. Okay, I'm not really sure how one might say No to time; look at the clock and waggle your finger? It still does it's thing. Screw you, Time! You could go to your nearest newsagency, pick up a copy of the eponymous magazine (and not the e-Pony/Mouse magazine dedicated to virtual all sorts of cute virtual pets and the cute wittle outfits you can get for those cuddly wuddly critters), take it the counter and then go "Actually, no. Screw you, Time, I ain't buying what you're selling. As in, I'm not buying you."

You should also rant at the newsagency officer for good measure. Trust me, they LOVE it.

I could probably deal with eating part of the 40 cakes - the icing and the cream, but I don't really go in for the 'cake' component of the cake. When it comes to cakes, the icing on the cake is really the icing on the cake. I don't mind stuff like tarts and brownies and... NO THE FRICKING DESSERTS, YOU PERVERT. Also, almond-y biscuits! I really really love my chocolate, especially a chocolate mousse.

So I've been reminiscing today. It's something I used to do a lot - oh, how I loved it! Today my reminiscing is more about shirking responsibility cause I'm not really in the mood. I felt like this yesterday too and was INUNDATED WITH MESSAGES WONDERING IF I DIED cause there was no blog entry. Or at least I should have been, you uncaring wretches! But then I had good music, and I looked AMAZING and then I heard from a friend and was all THISISTHEBESTDAYEVER and then last night I had a dream I met a girl and she kissed me!

Then I woke up and cried... out "DAMNIT"

So today I'm trying to find my music and my writing mood and my friend messages but it's not coming, so I just say No to today. Lunch will help. Lunch always helps. I should have cakes!

Sometimes this blogginess will have random off-the-cuff tangents that nobody gets. It's because I'm a random off-the-cuff person that nobody gets. Also, I hate cuffs. At least the shirt kind - the other kind depends on company. I can never find a jacket that is the right length and the stuff under is the same or less.

It's cause my mind is just weird. Imagine a man wandering the desert. He's wearing a little straw hat on his head, but it doesn't quite fit right. As it falls again, he looks down and notice his shoelaces are untied, so he ties them, but he thinks it would be funny to tie them together. It is, but nobody's there to laugh. Why aren't you laughing at him?

Anyway, my stress levels are at BASHMYHEADINTOAWALL levels right now. Appropriate time to crawl/walk/run away...

~T

0 comments:

Post a Comment